My birthday is on 29 March and to celebrate I will be giving Nonprofit Organisations in South Africa access to my popular Social Media Bootcamp, for free.
How will the #PhambanoTech Social Media Bootcamp work?
Starting 30 March 2020, the virtual #PhambanoTech Social Media Bootcamp will begin. Daily, for 5 days (Monday, 30 March – Friday, 03 April) I will email you with social media marketing training resources and homework. Also, I will host interactive Q&A discussions for bootcampers in our Facebook Community each day. These interactive discussions will afford you the opportunity to:
- Network with like-minded bootcampers – you never know who you may meet and how they could assist your cause!
- Access to additional resources
Which training topics will I cover?
- Social Media Basics for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Online Fundraising – how important are your social media platforms for your online fundraising efforts? What are the basics of online fundraising?
- Social Media Etiquette – what can you say and what should you say to attract new donors, stakeholders and beneficiaries
- Global Outreach – how to start and manage an online campaign using a website and social media marketing
- Email Marketing – what, when, why, how?
How can you sign up?
The free sign up process is two-fold. As this bootcamp will take place virtually, and some of the Q&A engagement sessions will be interactive and video-based, you need to do the following:
UPDATE on 30 March 2020: Email subscription is closed. You can still access some of the resources by joining our Facebook Group – link below:
Do I need to participate in each day’s homework assignment?
I have structured the training material in such a way that you don’t need to complete the homework everyday HOWEVER you will need to participate in my first and last day group discussions (more on that on Day One of the Bootcamp.)
Ready to #workremotely with me and gain some new skills? See you at the bootcamp, virtually that is!